This is a “MUST ATTEND” executive workshop for the business owner who is ready to implement strategies to position their business for serious growth. Spend a half day working on your business game plan for 2014 instead of being “busy” in your business. Topics include:
- How to design your strategic growth model
- How to implement strategies
- How to develop an action plan to reach your goals
You will be asked to complete a pre-workshop questionnaire in order to maximize the benefits of the workshop for their business. Plan to bring a working copy of your current business plan or growth plan outline. At the end of the workshop:
- Participants will have clarity on their growth opportunities
- Understand how to develop their growth strategies
- Be able to build their action plans for 2014
Be ready to chart where you want your business to go in the next 1-3 years!
Speaker: Richard A. Melancon, CPA
In honor of Halloween, we’ve mashed together a few management essentials for operating YOUR small business.
This FREE two hour event will give you the opportunity to receive personalized advice from management experts.
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in three small group sessions led by local community experts, ask the tough questions, and network with one another.
Session Topics Include:
- “Monster Marketing. Don’t let marketing scare you” with Sarada LeBourgeios, Stone Title Marketing
- “Small but Mighty: Tips for Small Business Owners to Control Cost, Improve Profitability and Build Wealth” with Tara Cole Smith, Compass Capital Management
- “Learn how to scare up your credit score” with Phoebe Brown, Operation Hope
- Dion Harris, Red Ink Editorial Services
- “What you don’t know can hurt: Insurance facts to help protect you, your employees and your business property” with Kadra Fisher Taylor, Kadra Fisher Taylor Insurance Agency
- “10 Scariest mistakes a business owner can make” with Carmen Sunda, Strategic Planning and Growth, SBDC Greater New Orleans Region
Let us help you plan for the future!
Thursday, October 24th, 2013
University of New Orleans Jefferson Campus
3330 North Causway Blvd
Metairie, LA 70002
Intellectual Property is among the most important assets to any new business, and smart entrepreneurs act early to protect it. Join us Len Brignac of King, Krebs & Jurgens for this session where you’ll learn the different types of intellectual property protection available and how to give proper notice of and avoid losing valuable rights at this informative presentation.
Join us for May’s Green Seminar in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce “Creating a Healthy Workplace: Learn how to create an environment for your team to thrive”
From physical health in the workplace and employee benefits, to creating a positive team culture, learn how your company can create an environment for employees to succeed.