Life City is proud to be partnering with the 2nd Annual New Orleans Eat Local Challenge. Go 30 days eating only locally grown or caught foods! All Green Card Holders receive a 10% discount on registration + other perks. Click HERE to learn more and sign up!! Here are some of the AMAZING PERKS!
- invitation to the kick off party ( get a chance to see thier new aquaponic rooftop garden. The first in the Country on a grocery store, which will include a some motivational words from the commissioner of Agriculture Mike Strain, a La. Wine Tasting, all local mojitoes, all local jambalaya. May 31st, 6-8pm, at Rouses in the CBD.
- A jumbo tote that can hold all the produce from a Hollygrove Box and more
- the 2012 Eat Local Challenge T-Shirt!
- Discounted participation (ofter free) in all of the classes, workshops, tours,
- 25$ in coupons from Sankofa
- Full access to the Eat Local Challenge blog, which is a great source for all local food related issues. Shared information on all things local food related
- Participation in the Eat Local Challenge local food foragers scavenger hunt with a $ 500 prize and 2 nights at the westin and dinner for 2 at the green goddess
- a better awareness of from where your food comes and a stronger connection to area farmers and fisherman
- a FREE Green Card ($20 value)