Join us in building a more sustainable New Orleans!
Sponsor our 2013 Green Natties Awards and gain exposure to a large network of community leaders and social entrepreneurs
LifeCity, in partnership with Natural Awakenings Magazine and the New Orleans Chamber of Commerce, is seeking sponsorship for our annual Green Natties Awards Ceremony recognizing local organizations most successful in meeting their sustainability goals throughout the Gumbo Green Games, our annual business sustainability competition.
Last year’s competition was a great success! Throughout the Games, local and regional media recognized our diverse group of dedicated competitors. At our unforgettable awards evening, we celebrated the local business leaders in our community who made great strides to build a more sustainable New Orleans.
Your generous sponsorships benefit the winners of the Green Games in implementing new sustainable projects, as well as contributing to the planning of the awards event. In return, Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- I. Company name and logo listed in the LifeCity, Natural Awakenings, and New Orleans Chamber of Commerce e-letters, websites and social networking pages to reach over 10,000 business contacts
- II. Company name and logo displayed on all Green Games and Green Natties signage at award ceremony venue for the duration of the event
- III. Company name and logo listed in all Green Games and Green Natties advertising including both print and digital formats
- IV. Company name and logo prominently listed in the Green Natties Awards program
- V. Tickets to the Patron Party and Awards Ceremony in May 2013
To receive specific sponsorship package information, please send an email to Charlotte Piper, Operations Director at LifeCity, at Charlotte@mylifecity.com.