Join us for May’s Green Seminar in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce “Creating a Healthy Workplace: Learn how to create an environment for your team to thrive”
From physical health in the workplace and employee benefits, to creating a positive team culture, learn how your company can create an environment for employees to succeed.
Meeting agenda includes special presentations by:
- Gia Hamilton, Community Consultant, Gris Gris Lab
- Mia Oramous, Owner and Personal Trainer, Transform NOLA
- Jim Pittman, Louisiana Health Cooperative
- When: Friday, Mar 3rd from 11:30 - 1:00pm
- Where: 1515 Poydras, 5th Floor Conference Room (meter parking on the street or $6 parking in garage)
- Fee: $10 for Chamber and LifeCity Business Members; $20 for Non-members; $20 for walk-ins at the door. Please RSVP on the Chamber's website.
- A local green lunch will be provided. Refreshments provided by PJ's on Poydras.
LifeCity Business Members should email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the discount code.
Please RSVP on the Chamber website.