While some of you may have already started on your resolutions for 2015, others may be lagging on even starting the list. If you’re looking for inspiration, we have some wonderful members ready to get you on track with your lofty goals this year (and save some money with the Green Card discounts for each one!):
1) New Orleans City Park: How long has it been since you’ve gone past Harrison Ave. and checked out the Couterie Forest?
2) NOLA Doubloon: Walking tours aren’t just for tourists. Know your city.
3) New Orleans Chamber of Commerce: Get out there and meet some new people at the Chamber’s amazing networking events at different venues every month
4) WWOZ: Give our local station a listen and some love.
1) New Orleans Habitat Restore: New lives for gently used furnishings.
2) NOLA Paint and Supplies: 35% OFF. Don’t forget that Green Card.
3) The Green Project: Doors, windows, cabinets, lights, paint, and more – all reclaimed and ready to use in your home.
4) EcoUrban Landscaping: Your garden’s not going to be happy after this freeze. Give your yard a makeover.
The Token: Get healthy!
1) Raw Republic: Prep yourself for Mardi Gras with a delicious nutritious juice cleanse…you might want one after too.
2) Transform NOLA : Yoga lessons, TRX, and very close to Breads on Oak where you can treat yourself after a workout!
3) NOLA Aikido: Ever tried Aikido? Now’s the time with the new member Green Card discount.
4) The Berger Group: Serious healthcare expertise for individuals and businesses.
Most Importantly: Be open to change and find your happy place
1) Clear the Clutter: Regain your space and sanity at home or at the office with professional organizers.
2) Team Real World: Use the new year to align your team with a Management Engagement Workshop.
3) Living Wild and Precious: “If you are feeling stuck or overwhelmed and want to make some changes in your life with the support of a coach, contact me for a complimentary consultation.” Read more about Carla and her coaching in this month’s Greentrepreneur article!
4) As a business or consumer – don’t forget that making money and doing good do not have to be separate – but mutually reinforcing. Be open to the new way our economy can grow while also building a more sustainable New Orleans! Join Value Louisiana!