- Back to Member Center
- Connecting: LifeCity Communications and Meeting the Network
- Tracking your Impact
- The Green Games
- LifeCity Events
- Marketing your organization to the LifeCity network
LifeCity hosts several events throughout the year. Check the Weekly Update email and Calendar for upcoming dates for the following:
- Green Drinks: A monthly happy hour at a different bar or restaurant with a focus on a particular impact topic. Admission is free, all are invited to attend.
- Lunch and Learns: Seminars on various impact topics held in conjunction with the New Orleans Chamber. Features a panel of 3 speakers, lunch provided. Admission is $10 for LifeCity members, $20 for the general public.
- Member Connections: A biannual members-only event, structured to be a meet-and-greet for LifeCity members to get to know each other and partner. Guests of members who are interested in joining the network are also welcome.
Sponsoring a LifeCity event
Members are welcome to sponsor the above events to gain even greater exposure to tailored audiences. Sponsors are credited in marketing before the event, allotted a full table for marketing materials during, and give a 2-3 minute pitch about their organization, products or services when the program begins. Sponsor funds are used to purchase snacks and drinks for the events. Contact email@example.com for more information.