Why Baton Rouge Matters: A Guide to State Policy Advocacy in 2013
Over 70 organizations came out to our first Impact Economy Forum, co-hosted by the New Orleans Chamber of Commerce
, Green Collaborative, and LifeCity. At this Zero Waste event, the group shared our common vision for the Impact Economy.
While our discussion was insightful, our next meeting in January will be focused on ACTION
- Briefings from local economic development groups on the success, challenges, events, and opportunities of the water, renewable energy, food, and other sectors
- A special presentation from Aaron Dirks, Founder of Green Grants, and Darrell Hunt, long-time political consultant and strategist, to explain the next legislative session and how your business can grow relationships with policy makers
: January 18th, 11:30 - 1:30 pm
: 1515 Poydras St, 5th Floor Conference Room
: $5 for Chamber and LifeCity Business Members; $10 for Future Members; $20 for Walk-ins. Please RSVP on the Chamber's website here. LifeCity members should email email@example.com to receive the discount.
Please RSVP here
- 11:30-12:00: Catered lunch and networking
- 12:00-12:15: Committee updates
- 12:20-1:00: Presentation and discussion
- 1:00-1:10: Announcements
- 1:10-1:30: Networking
We look forward to seeing you there in the New Year! Help us make 2013 a year of sustainable economic development.