Learn how restaurants are going green and saving money in New Orleans!Interested in helping green the restaurant industry? From the front of the house to the back of the house, restaurants are saving money and gaining customers by greening products, distribution, and customer service. Come learn from our guest panelists how you can:
- Green your restaurant in three easy steps
- Join LifeCity's Green Restaurant Group and save money through bulk green purchasing
- Support restaurants in going green through your products and services
Guest panelists include representatives from Natco Food Service Merchants, Cafe Carmo and Hollygrove Market & Farm.
Delicious and healthy green lunch sponsored by City Greens.
This is a Zero Waste event made possible by the support of PJ's on Poydras.Please RSVP on the Chamber’s website. Agenda
- 11:30-12:00: Catered lunch and networking
- 12:00-12:10: Group Introductions
- 12:10-12:20: LifeCity service overview
- 12:20-1:00: Guest panel and Q&A
- 1:00 - 1:15: Networking