- This event has passed.
Second Saturday Recycling Drop Off
February 17 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Items Accepted at the Recycling Drop-Off Center
All food items should be thoroughly washed before recycling. Monthly Drop off-Sorting is not required; however, citizens should separate paper, metals, cardboard and plastics, which are disposed of through different processes.
- Paper Products (newspapers, junk mail, phone books, catalog, office paper, color inserts)
- Plastics #1 through #7 (water, soda, juice, detergent, plastic pots from nurseries, plastic bags, etc.)
- Metals (Aluminum, Tin, Steel Cans)
- Cardboard/boxboard (cereal boxes)/waxboard (juice and milk containers)
- Glass (limit 50 lbs)
- Mardi Gras beads
- E-waste (computers, laptops, cell/phones, telephone systems, cable, x-Boxes, Playstations, Wii, MP3s, DVRs, DVDs, UPS, circuit systems, ink jet and toner cartridges, laptops, printers, fax machines, uninterruptible power supplies, circuit boards, digital cameras/picture frames, stereos, speakers, MP3 players, security systems, GPS devices, video games)
- Televisions (limit 4)
- Batteries (AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D, 6, & 9 volt)
- Light bulbs (incandescent and fluorescent)
- Tires (limit 4)