- This event has passed.
Cook-Off For The Coast
November 18, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Clear your calendar because it’s going down. Saint Bernard Parish invites you to Cook-Off for the Coast, a family-friendly tailgate party featuring:
- Free tastings from amateur cook teams battling it out in a wild boar cooking competition
- Cooking demonstrations and samples by local celebrity chefs
- Cash bar provided by Pirogue’s Whiskey Bayou
- Live music
- Silent auction
- Kids’ activities (Kids under 12 are free!)
- Information on coastal restoration, invasive species and storm water management
All proceeds from Cook-Off for the Coast tickets and silent auction prizes will be granted to St. Bernard Wetlands Foundation in support of tree planting to help reduce impacts from storm surge and flooding, as well as improve water quality and create habitat for fish and wildlife.