Impact Assessments & Reports
LifeCity’s impact reports help your company measure, market, and grow your impact. We conduct impact reports for companies and developers, investors, and intermediaries, such as Community Development Entities (CDEs) or Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs).
LifeCity also specializes in New Markets Tax Credit financing (NMTCs) impact studies. Whether you are acting in the NMTC space as a CDE, investor, CDFI, or as a Qualified Low-income Community Business, LifeCity can help you tell your story of impact. Our impact reporting services are available at any stage of the NMTC allocation process. We also can help analyze and aggregate your impact data across investments by helping you develop an Impact Management System.
Third Party Impact Reports provide:
- A simple, personalized design
- Stories told through the lives of the people you touch
- A beneficial assessment that simultaneously supports your client and business interests
- Increased credibility to investors and funders
- Standardized impact indicators that align with national metrics like GIIRS, B Corps Certification, LEED, and others
Click the following link to learn more about the methodology of LifeCity’s Impact Report Services
“LifeCity provides a customized and efficient process for 3rd party impact reporting for New Markets Tax Credit transactions. They report their results in a simple, organized format. I recommend them to any NMTC industry participant seeking to verify community impacts from their transactions.”
– Cliff Kenwood, President, AMCREF Community Capital, LLC
For Impact Reporting questions: Elizabeth Shephard, Liz@MyLifeCity.com (504) 909-CITY (2489)
For those interested in showcasing impact through social media venues, LifeCity produces short 3-6 minute videos that capture your impact. There is no better way to tell your story than amplifying the voices of the people you serve in an accessible and effective communication tool.